Laser Dental Treatment
Laser in dentistry is revolutionary. Over the last decade, laser dental treatment has become increasingly popular. This is due to its pain-free, quick, affordable, and no blood feature. Laser dentistry effectively replaces the surgical scalpel, as it allows faster healing, less scarring, and less anesthesia.
What is laser dentistry?
Laser dentistry involves using lasers to treat a wide range of dental conditions without the need for drills, needles, and other unsettling sharp instruments. The concentrated beam of the dental laser helps remove or reshape tissue, cure bonding agents, and activate bleaching agents. laser light produces a reaction when it hits tissue, which in turn allows for the removal or reshaping of the tissue.
Benefits of laser dental treatment
- Virtually pain-free - It doesn't require drilling and in most cases even anesthesia.
- Increased precision - It precisely removes tooth, bone, and gum disease without affecting the surrounding teeth.
- Reduced risk - Lasers avoid cracking and fracturing the teeth during the treatment.
- Minimal bleeding and swelling - Laser ensures little to no bleeding and swelling after your treatment.
Laser Dentistry at Aadithi Dental Care Chennai
At Aadithi Dental Care, we offer professional laser dental care, an effective form of treatment that allows for increased precision and minimal recovery time. Boasting a combination of advanced features, and built to industry-leading standards, our laser is renowned for reliability, allowing our patients to experience fast, comfortable and highly effective treatment.
Dr. Aadithi has a detailed understanding of how the technology works, how to use it safely and how to choose the right lasers and wavelengths for different procedures. We at Aadithi dental care offer the following laser dental procedures.
- Tooth decay removal - Lasers can help remove tooth decay more effectively and prepare the surrounding area for filling.
- Cavity detection - Lasers can help in the early detection of cavities by providing a reading of the by-products produced by tooth decay.
- Root canal treatment - Fear root canal? Laser root canal treatment is used to reshape gums and remove bacteria during root canal procedures. When compared to the root canal treatment cost in India offered by other dental clinics, we offer the most affordable root canal treatment cost Chennai.
- Teeth Whitening - Lasers used to speed up the bleaching process during teeth-whitening sessions.
- Benign Tumors - Dental lasers may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of benign tumors from the gums, palate, sides of cheeks and lips. And many more!
If you're interested in getting laser treatment for teeth, book an appointment with Dr.Aadithi dental care. Experience pain-free, drill-free treatment at minimal laser treatment cost.